This recipe I learned from my mom when she was on Weight Watchers when I was a kid. She made these using a mini muffin tin and each muffin was 1 point – and oh so delicious! I also love how quick they are to make – they’re an easy treat to whip up on a weeknight if you need to bring some baked goods to the office or a function the next day. All you need is:
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup of water
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees
- Mix together the spice cake mix, pumpkin and water until everything is well incorporated
- Grease the muffin tin (use paper cups if desired)
- Fill each muffin cup with a couple heaping spoonfuls full of batter
- Before popping in the oven, I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top of mine before baking but that is optional!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick can be poked into the muffin and comes out clean (note: these muffins will be very moist!)
Let cool and enjoy! Hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe for when you’re craving a tasty pumpkin fall treat!