I love putting together outfits! I know to some it seems like a chore, but I love clothes and how they are a fantastic means to express yourself. In my opinion, your outfit can make you a walking work of art. You never know when your duds might just be someone’s inspiration. One of my favorite looks in the summer/early fall is pairing graphic tees with fun, flowing, patterned skirts.
Check out my looks below for some scary good ideas:
- Top: Creepy Company – Beistle (R) Skeleton Band Tee
- Skirt: Thrifted!
- Shoes: Steely Peep-toe Wedge from Payless (out of stock)
- Top: Maurice’s – Floral Skull Graphic Tee
- Skirt: Forever21 – Floral Print Mini Skirt
- Shoes: Walmart – Portland Boot Co. Talia Ankle Bootie